Friday, July 21, 2006

THE BEST AMERICAN AND BRITISH FOUNTAIN PENS (VINTAGE AND MODERN)

THE BEST AMERICAN AND BRITISH FOUNTAIN PENS BRANDS:


BEST AMERICAN FOUNTAIN PENS

- WATERMAN ( Ideal, Patrician)
- PARKER ( Duofold, Vacumatic)
- CONKLIN(Endura, Nozac)
- SHEAFFER(Lifetime, Balance)

- WAHL EVERSHAP ( Personal Point y Doric)
- CHILTON- BEXLEY
- KRONE




BEST BRITISH FOUNTAIN PENS

- DE LA RUE ONOTO
- MABIE TODD
- CONWAY STEWART(Churchill, Caseine)
- PARKER(Nueva Duofold series)
- STEPHENS
- WYVERN
- BURNHAM

This post about The best american and british fountain pens is connected to:

- Aurora Ethiopia fountain pen
- The best japanese fountain pen
- The best european fountain pens
- Las mejores estilográficas europeas
- Las mejores estilográficas japonesas

2 comments:

Hiding Pup said...

I found my ideal vintage pen in the classic Parker 51 with its barely visible nib and the little built-in ink bladder thingy. And my ideal modern pen I found in the Cross Townsend, whichever finish is cheapest (Medallist) because they're all weighted in the same way.

What I lust after in an irrational way, though, is the Italian-made Auror 85th anniversary fountain pen in the red resin finish...

http://www.pens.it/pens.htm?aurora/_85.htm

mmm...

So, what do you use? and do we get t see a specimen of your penmanship, Monsieur Napoleon? :-)

NAPOLEÓN DE NOTTING HILL said...

Maybe the best fountain pen I have is a Conway Stewart Churchill in white caseine limited to 300 (moderns) and a waterman "bespoke" made around 1920 for my grandfather.

I usually write with parker duofold models, a conway stewart like one in the photo and a sheaffer balance.

Don´t worry, other day I´ll write about italian ones. Give a look to Omas, the paragon models.